Monday, October 4, 2010

Fashion Week

In honor of fashion week in Milan as well as a couple of requests from across the sea, I am making a most facetious post about my own sense of "fashion" and the few key items in which I've invested here in Italy. I seem to be newly obsessed with suede as well as fun, outlandish colors. I had to go with the purple loafers, because, seeing as loafers are already pretty bold, one might as well go big or go home.

These are my green suede boots that I got at the "Antica Cuoieria" leather outlet for 35 Euro, originally 150 Euro. I haven't had any luck there since, but I think my pocketbook is thankful for this stroke of bad luck.

And then...drum roll please...here is my belated gift to myself for getting this new job with Georgetown. It was an impulse buy at the Furla outlet and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I think the black and white polka-dot lining is the best part.

So between this bag and my upcoming flight to Provence, I'm relegated to shopping the sale section at H&M to make it through the winter and stealing apples from the breakfast bar for my afternoon snack. Guess the student life isn't entirely over...but at least I don't have to study for exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment