Monday, August 8, 2011

I missed BBQ sauce...and my family

My aunts and uncles recently came over to visit me while I'm home, and we had a lovely barbeque at the house. I unfortunately haven't been able to see everyone on this trip, but hope to make that happen next time! I'm just lucky the whole gang hasn't disowned me yet for traipsing around Europe.

My cousin Ashley just got engaged, and she asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding next fall-what an honor! I've never been in a wedding before and am so excited for all the fun activities that are sure to surround her big day. Here's the five cousins that were present, celebrating the exciting news:

It took us all a while to recover from ribs and other southern delicacies and to gird ourselves for dessert, but it seems there's always room for strawberry shortcake.

And here's my favorite family member, Emma, modeling for the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment