Saturday, September 25, 2010

Can you bring us more parmigiano?

And here is the moment many of you have been waiting for...cute waiter time! So Emily and I are not exactly staff at the hotel, but since technically we work here too, the lines become a little fuzzy and we sometimes hang out with the waiters and the reception guys. This happens for three reasons. One, we don't get out much. Two, we get to practice our Italian. Three, well, just look at them!

Antonio, Gaspare, and Francesco

I think they were beyond flattered when I demanded a photo because they couldn't stop smiling and posing. They're all from the south (Napoli, Basilicata, and Sicilia, respectively), so maybe that explains why I get along with them so well. Here's the dreaded picture to which Emily put up so many objections and for which now she can't thank me enough. ;)

It's ok, go ahead and take another look.

No comments:

Post a Comment