Monday, September 17, 2012

Wildgoose Chase: Jodi's 25!


Today is my lovely friend Jodi's birthday, and this weekend we whipped out the chocolate ganache to celebrate with her in SF.  We gathered at Brittany's house for dinner and dessert before gracing the Mission with our presence and more importantly, our dance moves.

I was so glad to be able to be a part of this event.  I feel like I've missed so much in the past couple years in Italy that something as simple as a birthday dinner together with my girlfriends had me so happy I was on the edge of tears!  As Jodi put it, "I really like you guys as my friends."  Well, Jod, we kind of like you, too.


 

The next day a few of us went to brunch before heading to Dolores Park to enjoy the sunshine.  There were many things competing for our attentions, including obnoxiously drunk vikings, muscular dogs and other flying objects, and these vivid girls, some covered in gel or poms or spiky abdomens, but none actually covered well at all.



Happy Quarter of a Century, Jodi!  Thanks for not dressing like this when we go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment