Saturday, November 27, 2010

Buon Ringraziamento!

The Villa puts on a traditional Thanksgiving (Ringraziamento in Italian) feast for all the students, staff, professors, and visiting families so that none of us feel like we're missing out on one of our most important American holidays. While I missed my family like whoa, I was extremely glad I at least didn't have to completely skip the holiday. They do such a great job preparing the usual dishes and everyone seemed so pleased to have this opportunity to gather all together, although I must say the students seemed most thankful for the presence of wine at the meal.

Anne, Donatella, Simona, Fabrizio, and Bob
(or Mr. Anne Sullivan, as he likes to refer to himself)

The gorgeous R.A.s

The boys

The girls

As usual, the most exciting side effect of Thanksgiving is the onset of the Christmas season thereafter! I love the holiday season in Europe because it has yet to be contaminated by consumerism in the way America has been. Lots of pictures and holiday spirit to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment