Friday, October 15, 2010

Cup o' Nostalgia

Went to Bologna a few days ago with our American professor in residence to do a test run for our field trip in November, which meant university-paid business trip to visit friends and eat well! I spent the afternoon shopping with Azzu and then eating dinner with her, Ale and Vincenzo back at their house. Oh, how I miss kitchens. And eating dinner with friends. And speaking Italian. I felt extremely nostalgic while I was there and was pathetically on the brink of tears while walking the streets and flashing back to sequences of memories on each corner. Still, it was rejuvenating to see the Calabrese and I'm looking forward for more nice visits like this one in the future, one of which will be for Azzu's graduation in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment